Critical Period for Chainlink Investors

Chainlink (LINK) is confirming the upward trend that started in mid-March and is currently in the process of recovering losses. Especially investors who have suffered serious losses in the last two days are hoping to contribute to a potential recovery process by supporting the altcoin. There has been a 30% decline in LINK’s price recently, and investors are avoiding selling to minimize their losses. Investor Behaviors and Market Dynamics Investors trading in Chainlink are generally classified according to their profits. Only 15% of active addresses are currently profitable, while the remaining 85% are either at a loss or break-even. Investor who are at a loss or break-even are avoiding selling as they are trying to recover their existing losses. LINK’s Potential Roadmap In the past four days, nearly 100,000 LINK investors have lost their profits by 14%, indicating that over 50% of investors are in a loss. This may create […]

Critical Period for Chainlink Investors

Chainlink (LINK) is confirming the upward trend that started in mid-March and is currently in the process of recovering losses. Especially investors who have suffered serious losses in the last two days are hoping to contribute to a potential recovery process by supporting the altcoin. There has been a 30% decline in LINK’s price recently, and investors are avoiding selling to minimize their losses.

Investor Behaviors and Market Dynamics

Investors trading in Chainlink are generally classified according to their profits. Only 15% of active addresses are currently profitable, while the remaining 85% are either at a loss or break-even. Investor who are at a loss or break-even are avoiding selling as they are trying to recover their existing losses.

LINK’s Potential Roadmap

In the past four days, nearly 100,000 LINK investors have lost their profits by 14%, indicating that over 50% of investors are in a loss. This may create pressure in the market for price recovery, potentially pushing Chainlink’s price to resistance levels. While the price is currently at $11.45, the $17 resistance level appears to be a significant barrier. If the price surpasses the $14.62 and $15.69 resistance levels, it could rise to $17 with a 17% increase.

Useful Information for Readers

A large portion of Chainlink investors are at a loss, making market movements crucial for recovery.
The $14.62 and $15.69 levels have been identified as important resistance points for LINK.
A recovery in Chainlink’s price could be triggered by surpassing these resistance levels.

However, if price movements fail, Chainlink may experience a pullback from the $16 level, and the downward trend may intensify. Therefore, investors are advised to carefully monitor market movements and act with consideration on the resistance levels.

how to buy crypto?
Related Posts

Token Lock Releases and the Market Impact of ID Token

News 1 month ago

The cryptocurrency ecosystem closely monitors token lock release events, especially with great attention. Within the next week, it is indicated that token lock releases worth approximately $45.80 million will take place. These events can significantly affect market fluctuations. Particularly, ID, the local token of the Space ID platform that provides domain services in blockchain networks, is one of the key tokens that investors keep an eye on. ID Token Lock Release The lock release of the ID token, which will show an increase in supply of approximately 4.29%, will take place on April 22 at 03:00. This event can affect the market value of the ID token and the interest of investors in this token. Currently, the token is trading at $0.849 level and investors are closely monitoring this process. ID Chart Analysis According to the four-hour chart analysis of the ID token, an exit from the falling channel formation […]

Analysis of XRP Coin on SEC Lawsuit and Market Impacts

News 1 month ago

The ongoing legal process with the SEC has been affecting the market evaluations of XRP coin. Lawyers are set to present their appeals on Monday. Experts indicate that the increase in circulation supply will make it difficult for XRP to reach its former highs. Nevertheless, the recent short-term recovery in its price is promising. Market Dynamics and Price Movements Following recent losses, XRP has risen by 5.55% to $0.53. While its losses were greater compared to other cryptocurrencies, it is currently showing signs of recovery. Legal evaluations, court documents, and other details may positively or negatively impact XRP’s price in the future. Throughout 2024, the market has been on the rise while XRP has been lagging behind other altcoins. It lost 15% this year, while Bitcoin showed a 35% increase. This underperformance of XRP has prevented its growth even in high-risk appetite days. Investor Interest and Expectations Some investors may […]

The Strong Structure of Cardano (ADA) Treasury and ADA Coin Price Predictions

News 1 month ago

Cardano’s (ADA) treasury holds 1.5 billion ADA, which accounts for more than 4% of the circulating supply and is worth around $720 million with the current market value. These funds in the treasury are used to support the ecosystem and finance new projects. The Cardano ecosystem aims to create a self-sustaining structure using this balance. Features of the Cardano Ecosystem Cardano has a decentralized structure and allows ADA owners to vote democratically. This structure strengthens decentralization and democratic governance. The funds in the treasury increase through network activity, and a portion of transaction fees and block rewards accumulate in the treasury. The community votes on the use of these funds to finance projects. However, despite the expansion of Cardano’s smart contract capabilities, the number of applications that attract a significant and large user base on the network remains insufficient. The Future of ADA Coin According to technical analysis expert Ali […]

0 Comment

Write a Comment

how to buy crypto?
  • USD
  • EUR
  • GBP
  • AUD
  • JPY
  • bitcoinBitcoin(BTC)
    $69,784.000.00%
  • ethereumEthereum(ETH)
    $3,823.521.94%
  • tetherTether(USDT)
    $1.000.18%
  • binancecoinBNB(BNB)
    $615.88-0.89%
  • solanaSolana(SOL)
    $177.67-1.44%
  • staked-etherLido Staked Ether(STETH)
    $3,817.631.89%
  • usd-coinUSDC(USDC)
    $1.000.01%
  • rippleXRP(XRP)
    $0.53-0.63%
  • dogecoinDogecoin(DOGE)
    $0.167344-0.57%
  • the-open-networkToncoin(TON)
    $6.452.20%
Random