Critical Period for Chainlink Investors

Chainlink (LINK) is in the process of recovering from the losses it has experienced recently. Especially in the last two days, investors who have suffered significant losses are hoping to contribute to a potential recovery process by supporting the altcoin. There has been a 30% decrease in the price of LINK recently, and investors are trying to avoid selling in order to minimize their losses. Investor Behaviors and Market Dynamics The investors trading in Chainlink are generally classified according to their profits. Only 15% of active addresses are in a profitable situation, the remaining 85% are either in a loss or break-even situation. Investors who are in a loss or break-even situation are avoiding selling in an effort to recover their losses. LINK’s Potential Roadmap Nearly 100,000 LINK investors lost their profits by 14% in the last four days, indicating that more than 50% of investors are in a loss. […]

Critical Period for Chainlink Investors

Chainlink (LINK) is in the process of recovering from the losses it has experienced recently. Especially in the last two days, investors who have suffered significant losses are hoping to contribute to a potential recovery process by supporting the altcoin. There has been a 30% decrease in the price of LINK recently, and investors are trying to avoid selling in order to minimize their losses.

Investor Behaviors and Market Dynamics

The investors trading in Chainlink are generally classified according to their profits. Only 15% of active addresses are in a profitable situation, the remaining 85% are either in a loss or break-even situation. Investors who are in a loss or break-even situation are avoiding selling in an effort to recover their losses.

Nearly 100,000 LINK investors lost their profits by 14% in the last four days, indicating that more than 50% of investors are in a loss. This situation may create pressure in the market for the price recovery in order to push the price of Chainlink to resistance levels. Chainlink’s price fell to $11.45 during the day, showing that the $17 resistance level is an important obstacle. If the price can pass the $14.62 and $15.69 resistance levels, it could rise to $17 with a 17% increase.

Useful Information for the Reader

The majority of Chainlink investors are in a loss situation, making market movements important for recovery.
The $14.62 and $15.69 levels are determined as important resistance points for LINK.
A recovery in the Chainlink price could be triggered by surpassing these resistance points.

However, if price movements are unsuccessful, Chainlink could experience a retreat from the $16 level, and the downward trend could intensify. Therefore, it is recommended that investors carefully monitor market movements and act while considering resistance levels.

how to buy crypto?
Related Posts

Token Lock Releases and the Market Impact of ID Token

News 4 weeks ago

The cryptocurrency ecosystem closely monitors token lock release events, especially with great attention. Within the next week, it is indicated that token lock releases worth approximately $45.80 million will take place. These events can significantly affect market fluctuations. Particularly, ID, the local token of the Space ID platform that provides domain services in blockchain networks, is one of the key tokens that investors keep an eye on. ID Token Lock Release The lock release of the ID token, which will show an increase in supply of approximately 4.29%, will take place on April 22 at 03:00. This event can affect the market value of the ID token and the interest of investors in this token. Currently, the token is trading at $0.849 level and investors are closely monitoring this process. ID Chart Analysis According to the four-hour chart analysis of the ID token, an exit from the falling channel formation […]

Analysis of XRP Coin on SEC Lawsuit and Market Impacts

News 4 weeks ago

The ongoing legal process with the SEC has been affecting the market evaluations of XRP coin. Lawyers are set to present their appeals on Monday. Experts indicate that the increase in circulation supply will make it difficult for XRP to reach its former highs. Nevertheless, the recent short-term recovery in its price is promising. Market Dynamics and Price Movements Following recent losses, XRP has risen by 5.55% to $0.53. While its losses were greater compared to other cryptocurrencies, it is currently showing signs of recovery. Legal evaluations, court documents, and other details may positively or negatively impact XRP’s price in the future. Throughout 2024, the market has been on the rise while XRP has been lagging behind other altcoins. It lost 15% this year, while Bitcoin showed a 35% increase. This underperformance of XRP has prevented its growth even in high-risk appetite days. Investor Interest and Expectations Some investors may […]

The Strong Structure of Cardano (ADA) Treasury and ADA Coin Price Predictions

News 4 weeks ago

Cardano’s (ADA) treasury holds 1.5 billion ADA, which accounts for more than 4% of the circulating supply and is worth around $720 million with the current market value. These funds in the treasury are used to support the ecosystem and finance new projects. The Cardano ecosystem aims to create a self-sustaining structure using this balance. Features of the Cardano Ecosystem Cardano has a decentralized structure and allows ADA owners to vote democratically. This structure strengthens decentralization and democratic governance. The funds in the treasury increase through network activity, and a portion of transaction fees and block rewards accumulate in the treasury. The community votes on the use of these funds to finance projects. However, despite the expansion of Cardano’s smart contract capabilities, the number of applications that attract a significant and large user base on the network remains insufficient. The Future of ADA Coin According to technical analysis expert Ali […]

0 Comment

Write a Comment

how to buy crypto?
  • USD
  • EUR
  • GBP
  • AUD
  • JPY
  • bitcoinBitcoin(BTC)
    $67,068.001.17%
  • ethereumEthereum(ETH)
    $3,104.752.83%
  • tetherTether(USDT)
    $1.00-0.02%
  • binancecoinBNB(BNB)
    $580.770.63%
  • solanaSolana(SOL)
    $173.262.77%
  • usd-coinUSDC(USDC)
    $1.000.03%
  • staked-etherLido Staked Ether(STETH)
    $3,106.202.72%
  • rippleXRP(XRP)
    $0.520.67%
  • dogecoinDogecoin(DOGE)
    $0.1551891.21%
  • the-open-networkToncoin(TON)
    $6.45-3.96%
Random