Critical Period for Chainlink Investors

Chainlink (LINK) is currently in the process of recovering from the losses confirmed in mid-March. Specifically, investors who have experienced significant losses in the last two days are hoping to contribute to a potential recovery process by supporting the altcoin. There has been a recent 30% decrease in the price of LINK, and investors are trying to avoid selling to minimize their losses. Investor Behavior and Market Dynamics Investors trading in Chainlink are generally classified according to their profitability. Only 15% of active addresses are currently profitable, while the remaining 85% are either at a loss or break-even. Investors who are at a loss or break-even are avoiding selling as they are attempting to recover their losses. LINK’s Potential Roadmap In the past four days, nearly 100,000 LINK investors lost their profits at a rate of 14%, indicating that over 50% of investors are at a loss. This situation could […]

Critical Period for Chainlink Investors

Chainlink (LINK) is currently in the process of recovering from the losses confirmed in mid-March. Specifically, investors who have experienced significant losses in the last two days are hoping to contribute to a potential recovery process by supporting the altcoin. There has been a recent 30% decrease in the price of LINK, and investors are trying to avoid selling to minimize their losses.

Investor Behavior and Market Dynamics

Investors trading in Chainlink are generally classified according to their profitability. Only 15% of active addresses are currently profitable, while the remaining 85% are either at a loss or break-even. Investors who are at a loss or break-even are avoiding selling as they are attempting to recover their losses.

In the past four days, nearly 100,000 LINK investors lost their profits at a rate of 14%, indicating that over 50% of investors are at a loss. This situation could create pressure in the market for a price recovery, pushing Chainlink’s price to resistance levels. While the price of Chainlink dropped to $11.45 during the day, the $17 resistance level proves to be a significant barrier. If the price surpasses the $14.62 and $15.69 resistance levels, it could rise by 17% to reach $17.

Useful Information for the Reader

A significant proportion of Chainlink investors are at a loss, making market movements important for recovery.
The $14.62 and $15.69 levels have been identified as critical resistance points for LINK.
A recovery in Chainlink’s price could be triggered by surpassing these resistance points.

However, if price movements are unsuccessful, Chainlink may experience a retreat from the $16 level, with a potential intensification of the downward trend. Therefore, investors are recommended to carefully monitor market movements and consider resistance levels when making decisions.

how to buy crypto?
Related Posts

Token Lock Releases and the Market Impact of ID Token

News 1 month ago

The cryptocurrency ecosystem closely monitors token lock release events, especially with great attention. Within the next week, it is indicated that token lock releases worth approximately $45.80 million will take place. These events can significantly affect market fluctuations. Particularly, ID, the local token of the Space ID platform that provides domain services in blockchain networks, is one of the key tokens that investors keep an eye on. ID Token Lock Release The lock release of the ID token, which will show an increase in supply of approximately 4.29%, will take place on April 22 at 03:00. This event can affect the market value of the ID token and the interest of investors in this token. Currently, the token is trading at $0.849 level and investors are closely monitoring this process. ID Chart Analysis According to the four-hour chart analysis of the ID token, an exit from the falling channel formation […]

Analysis of XRP Coin on SEC Lawsuit and Market Impacts

News 1 month ago

The ongoing legal process with the SEC has been affecting the market evaluations of XRP coin. Lawyers are set to present their appeals on Monday. Experts indicate that the increase in circulation supply will make it difficult for XRP to reach its former highs. Nevertheless, the recent short-term recovery in its price is promising. Market Dynamics and Price Movements Following recent losses, XRP has risen by 5.55% to $0.53. While its losses were greater compared to other cryptocurrencies, it is currently showing signs of recovery. Legal evaluations, court documents, and other details may positively or negatively impact XRP’s price in the future. Throughout 2024, the market has been on the rise while XRP has been lagging behind other altcoins. It lost 15% this year, while Bitcoin showed a 35% increase. This underperformance of XRP has prevented its growth even in high-risk appetite days. Investor Interest and Expectations Some investors may […]

The Strong Structure of Cardano (ADA) Treasury and ADA Coin Price Predictions

News 1 month ago

Cardano’s (ADA) treasury holds 1.5 billion ADA, which accounts for more than 4% of the circulating supply and is worth around $720 million with the current market value. These funds in the treasury are used to support the ecosystem and finance new projects. The Cardano ecosystem aims to create a self-sustaining structure using this balance. Features of the Cardano Ecosystem Cardano has a decentralized structure and allows ADA owners to vote democratically. This structure strengthens decentralization and democratic governance. The funds in the treasury increase through network activity, and a portion of transaction fees and block rewards accumulate in the treasury. The community votes on the use of these funds to finance projects. However, despite the expansion of Cardano’s smart contract capabilities, the number of applications that attract a significant and large user base on the network remains insufficient. The Future of ADA Coin According to technical analysis expert Ali […]

0 Comment

Write a Comment

how to buy crypto?
  • USD
  • EUR
  • GBP
  • AUD
  • JPY
  • bitcoinBitcoin(BTC)
    $69,784.000.00%
  • ethereumEthereum(ETH)
    $3,823.521.94%
  • tetherTether(USDT)
    $1.000.18%
  • binancecoinBNB(BNB)
    $615.88-0.89%
  • solanaSolana(SOL)
    $177.67-1.44%
  • staked-etherLido Staked Ether(STETH)
    $3,817.631.89%
  • usd-coinUSDC(USDC)
    $1.000.01%
  • rippleXRP(XRP)
    $0.53-0.63%
  • dogecoinDogecoin(DOGE)
    $0.167344-0.57%
  • the-open-networkToncoin(TON)
    $6.452.20%
Random